Sunday, June 30, 2013

Okay one of my tough days!  Day 7 of the fast was made harder by having taken some allergy pills the night before.  I was wickedly hungry late last night and ate my sugar free jello, drank juice and had some chicken boullion but still had to sleep very hungry.  Today I had loads of energy but was distracted a lot with thoughts of hamburgers.  lol  I don't want to quit because I am enjoying this great energy and my liver behaving well. 

Excited about having the energy now to finish projects I wanted to compete this summer such as painting and re-decorating the main bathroom at Trevor.  Also wanting to get scrapbooking done and upload some older family pictures to my facebook page.  The boys are gung ho about making the garage a fun place to hang out and play rock band so that is on my agenda.  OH and planning a trip with friends to Maggie Valley in August so it would be nice to have energy and having lost some weight.  Lots of reasons to not give up.